Regional Anesthesia: The Requisites (Requisites In Anesthesia)
This volume in the "Requisites in Anesthesia" series delivers all of today's key knowledge in regional anesthesia...in a concentrated, "high-yield" format that makes the material easy to master quickly! Concise, well organized chapters, superb illustrations, and at-a-glance figures and tables clarify everything from state-of-the-art basic science through advanced procedures. The book's tightly focused, user-friendly coverage makes it ideal both as a refresher for certification or recertification, and as a reference for everyday clinical practice.
- Explores the relevant physiology and pharmacology · the mechanisms of action, toxicity, dosing guidelines, and advantages and disadvantages of the drugs usually used in regional anesthesia · and the full range of specific regional anesthesia techniques.
- Discusses common complications such as headache · presents the latest practice guidelines issued by the ASA and ASRA · and details specialized regional anesthesia techniques for pediatrics, perioperative pain management, and other subspecialties.
- Uses a logical, consistent chapter format to make information easy to find.
- Features more than 250 crisp illustrations that clarify complex concepts and demonstrate key nuances of technique.
- Offers special boxes that summarize the key points of each section · explore current controversies · and discuss the advantages and disadvantages of various drugs, tests, techniques, monitoring approaches, and more.
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0323020429.pdf (text only)
- 0323020429.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...