The Pursuit Of Happiness: Discovering The Pathway To Fulfillment, Well-Being, And Enduring Personal Joy
Publisher: William Morrow Paperbacks
Keywords: fulfillment, pathway, discovering, happiness, pursuit
Category: Psychology & Counseling, Health, Mind & Body,
ISBN-10: 0380715228 ISBN-13: 9780380715220
List Price: 15.99 USD
Social psychologist David G. Myers has reviewed thousands of recent scientific studies conducted worldwide in search of the key to happiness. With wit and wisdom, he explodes some of the popular myths on the subject and presents specific techniques for finding true joy in living:
- Are most people happy?
- What are the inner traits of happy people?
- Are extroverts happier than introverts?
- Are men happier than women?
- Does religious faith promote inner peace and joy?
- Does well-being come with being well-off?
- Are happy children more likely to become happy adults?
- What part do friends play in personal happiness?
- Is age a factor in feeling happy?
- What can you do to improve your own sense of well-being?
and much more
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0380715228.pdf (text only)
- 0380715228.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.