Racist Extremism In Central & Eastern Europe (Extremism And Democracy)
This handbook on racist extremism in Central and Eastern Europe is the result of a unique collaborative research project of experts from the ten new and future post-communist EU member states. All chapters are written to a common framework, making it easier to compare individual countries and include sections on:
- racist extremist organizations (political parties, organizations, and subcultures
- the domestic and international legal framework
- members and types of racist extremist incidents
- state and civic responses to the threat.
Mudde's conclusion examines the region as a whole and compares it with Western Europe.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 041535594X.pdf (text only)
- 041535594X.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.