This 4th Edition includes new, updated and extended information on several subjects including:
- History of the diesel engine
- Common-rail system
- Minimizing emissions inside the engine
- Exhaust-gas treatment systems
- Electronic Diesel Control (EDC)
- Start-assist systems
- Diagnostics (On-Board Diagnosis)
With these extensions and revisions, the 4th Edition of Diesel-Engine Management gives the reader a comprehensive insight into today's diesel fuel-injection technology.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470026898.pdf (text only)
- 0470026898.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.