Reading Financial Reports For Dummies
The second edition includes over 25 percent new and updated information including:
- New information on the separate accounting and financial reporting standards for private/small businesses versus public/large businesses
- Updated information that reflects the 2007 law on international financial reporting standards
- New content to match SEC and other governmental regulatory changes over the past three years
- New information about how the analyst-corporate connection has actually changed the playing field
- The impact of corporate communications and new technologies
- New examples that reflect the current trends
- Updated websites and resources
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470376287.pdf (text only)
- 0470376287.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...