Home Recording For Musicians For Dummies
Are you thinking of getting started in home recording? Do you want to know the latest home recording technologies? Home Recording For Musicians For Dummies will get you recording music at home in no time. It shows you how to set up a home studio, record and edit your music, master it, and even distribute your songs.
With this guide, you?ll learn how to compare studio-in-a-box, computer-based, and stand-alone recording systems and choose what you need. You?ll gain the skills to manage your sound, take full advantage of MIDI, mike common instruments, do overdubs and replace missed notes, understand the mastering process, and prepare your music for duplication.
- Explains how to put together all the things your home recording studio should have
- Shows you how to perform multitrack recording and venture into MIDI sequencing
- Details ways to clean up your tracks by becoming an expert at mixing and editing
- Addresses choosing the gear that suits your project
- Walks you through adding computers and software to your recording tools and enhancing sound with professional editing tips
- Features instructions for setting up microphones, connecting electronic instruments, and orking with MIDI and electronic instruments
- Includes advice for editing tracks, mixing, mastering, and distributing your songs
Whether you?re a beginning musician or a pro, Home Recording For Musicians For Dummies teaches you home recording basics so you can begin recording music at home and create great CDs.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470385421.pdf (text only)
- 0470385421.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.