Brains On Fire: Igniting Powerful, Sustainable, Word Of Mouth Movements
How did the 360-year-old scissor company, Fiskars, double its profit in key markets just by realizing its customers had already formed a community of avid scrapbookers? How is Best Buy planning to dominate the musical instruments market? By understanding the Brains on Fire model of tapping movements and stepping away from the old-school marketing "campaign" mentality.
Brains on Fire offers original, practical and actionable steps for creating a word-of-mouth movement for corporations, products, services, and organizations. It takes you step-by-step through the necessary actions needed to start your own authentic movement.
- Develop and harness a powerful, sustainable, word-of-mouth movement
- Describes 10 lessons to master and create a powerful, sustainable movement
- The Brains on Fire blog is often ranked in the top 100 of AdAge's Power 150 Marketing Blogs
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0470614188.pdf (text only)
- 0470614188.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.