Outsourcing: A Guide To...Selecting The Correct Business Unit...Negotiating The Contract...Maintaining Control Of The Process
Keywords: unit, negotiating, business, correct, guide, selecting, outsourcing
Category: Purchasing & Buying, Industries & Professions, Business & Investing,
ISBN-10: 0471247286 ISBN-13: 9780471247289
Binding: Hardcover (1)
List Price: 180.00 USD
As leading companies worldwide have discovered, delegating responsibility for strategic functions such as IT, sales and marketing, and manufacturing to outside vendors often leads to improved quality, increased efficiency, and added value for companies and their customers. Now, in this first comprehensive guide to outsourcing, expert Steven Bragg provides the practical information corporate decision-makers need to take full advantage of today’s outsourcing opportunities.
Outsourcing provides expert guidance on every crucial aspect of outsourcing. It covers all recognized organizational functions, including accounting, IT, customer service, sales and marketing, engineering, manufacturing, clerical, administration, maintenance, and more. Drawing upon his experience as an outsourcing consultant, Bragg closely appraises the benefits and risks involved in outsourcing any or all functions and provides detailed, easy-to-follow guidelines on:
- Deciding which functions you should and shouldn’t outsource
- Selecting the best outsourcing partners for your company
- Bidding, legal and contractual issues, organizational restructuring, personnel, and general management issues
- Maintaining quality control and managing outsourcing partners’ performance
- Measuring supplier performance and the achievement of expected cost benefits
Outsourcing is an indispensable guide for all managers interested in taking advantage of one of today’s most valuable business resources.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0471247286.pdf (text only)
- 0471247286.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.