Logic For Dummies
- Formal Logic
- Constructing proofs and refutations
- Propositional and predicate logic
- Modal and fuzzy logic
- Symbolic logic
- Deductive and inductive reasoning
Logic For Dummies tracks an introductory logic course at the college level. Concrete, real-world examples help you understand each concept you encounter, while fully worked out proofs and fun logic problems encourage you students to apply what you’ve learned.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0471799416.pdf (text only)
- 0471799416.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.