Integrated Environmental Planning: A Landscape Synthesis
This up-to-date and comprehensive reference presents the fundamentals of environmental planning, incorporating theory, practice and case studies. The book includes balanced coverage and real world examples to illustrate the concepts. Political, ethical, and societal considerations are all addressed.
- Presents the fundamentals of environmental planning and methodological material for analysis.
- Real world examples are provided to illustrate concepts.
- Political, ethical and societal considerations are addressed.
- Coverage is balanced between theoretical and practical.
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0632043466.pdf (text only)
- 0632043466.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...