Comprehensive Criminal Procedure, 2011 Case Supplement
- Important new cases, including Kentucky v. King (on the "exigent circumstances" exception to the warrant requirement in the context of "police-manufactured" exigency), Davis v. United States (on the "good faith" exception to the exclusionary rule in the context of reliance on a judicial precedent that is later overruled), J.D.B. v. North Carolina (on the meaning of "custody" for Miranda purposes in the context of a juvenile suspect), Michigan v. Bryant (on the meaning of "testimony" for purposes of Crawford and the Confrontation Clause in the context of a dying declaration), and Bullcoming v. New Mexico (on the admissibility of a lab report, under Crawford and the Confrontation Clause, where the report is introduced through the trial testimony of a lab supervisor).
- Full coverage of relevant statutes and court rules.
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0735507252.pdf (text only)
- 0735507252.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...