Your Official Grown-up's Guide To AOL® And The Internet
Your Official Grown-up's Guide to AOL® and the Internet Includes AOL 5.0 CD with 250 Hours Free for a Month Your Ticket to a Fun and Rewarding Online Experience America Online makes it easy to get online. But what do you do once you're there? This easy-to-use guide, written specifically for baby-boomers and beyond, shows you step-by-step how to use the Internet to enhance your daily life. It shows you how to find the resources and services you'll want to use most often, such as e-mail, travel planning, hobbies, health and money management, and retirement tips. It simplifies and defines the lingo, walks you through the basics, and points you to online destinations and activities that you'll truly enjoy. Open the book and discover how to:
- Get up and running fast with a "Quick Start" guide to online basics
- Stay in touch with family and friends with AOL e-mail — and learn about Instant Messaging and Buddy Lists
- Navigate AOL and the Web using links, browsers, and search engines
- Explore popular topics online, including travel, money, health, hobbies, retirement, research, and genealogy
- Enhance your photos online to help create stationery, greeting cards, and a family tree
- Organize your favorite sites on AOL and the Internet
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0764534173.pdf (text only)
- 0764534173.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...