Fairy Tales From Hans Christian Andersen
The entrancing world of toys, animals, magical kingdoms, and mystical beings is magnificently brought to life by master storyteller Hans Christian Andersen in this, the fourth title in Chronicle Books' extremely successful Classic Illustrated Edition series. Beautifully illustrated with charming turn of the century pictures by such notable artists as Arthur Rackham, Maxwell Armfield, and Edmund Dulac, this stunning book is a visual feast for children and adults alike.
This collection contains the following stories:
- The Emperor's New Clothes
- The Little Mermaid
- The Little Match Girl
- The Nightingale
- The Princess and the Pea
- The Steadfast Tin Soldier
- The Tinderbox
- The Ugly Duckling
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0765108224.pdf (text only)
- 0765108224.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...