Passing On The Faith, Second Edition: A Radical Model For Youth And Family Ministry
Authors: Richard A. Hardel
Publisher: Saint Mary's Press
Keywords: youth, family, minis, model, radical, faith, second, passing
Category: Parenting, Parenting & Families,
ISBN-10: 0884899705 ISBN-13: 9780884899709
Binding: Paperback (Revised)
List Price: 26.25 USD
From the Introduction
- This book is about passing on the faith from generation to generation, throughout the milestones of a person's life. Faith is created and nurtured by the Holy Spirit through the Gospels. The vision underlying the RADICAL model was developed in light of the theological principle that faith is formed by the Holy Spirit through personal, trusted relationships, often, but not always, in our own homes. A youth and family ministry for the 21st century connects all the generations in the total ministry of the congregation and, through the cross of Christ, recognizes the work of the Holy Spirit shaping faith in all the circles of relationships.
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 0884899705.pdf (text only)
- 0884899705.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...