Living Gluten-Free For Dummies, 2nd Edition & Gluten-Free Cooking For Dummies Book Bundle (For Dummies (Cooking))
Gluten-Free Cooking For Dummies is a complete resource for those who are suffering from celiac disease or who are interested in removing gluten from their diets. It includes information on how to prepare and serve numerous dishes in addition to the cost, nutritional value, and flavor of the ingredients. In the second edition of Living Gluten-Free For Dummies, trusted authority Danna Korn updated the book with 25 percent new and revised content, including:
- Updated testing methods for gluten sensitivity and celiac disease
- Expanded autism section that includes information on new studies being done that show a correlation between gluten-free diet and improved behaviors
- Genetics of celiac disease—new information about risk stratification and homogeneous vs. heterogeneous genetics
- Expanded coverage on the gluten-free certification process, which has changed tremendously since the first edition
- Increased nutritional information
- Updated recipes, with more coverage on turning traditional recipes gluten-free
- Updated resources including website references and suppliers of gluten-free products and services
- New information on the legalities of labeling products "gluten-free"
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1118035623.pdf (text only)
- 1118035623.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...