Raspberry Pi For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
Embrace the exciting new technology of Raspberry Pi!
With the invention of the unique credit-card sized single-board computer, the Raspberry Pi, comes a new wave of hardware geeks, hackers, and hobbyists who are excited about the possibilities of the Raspberry Pi, and this is the perfect guide to get you started in this exhilarating new arena. With this fun and friendly book, you'll quickly discover why the supply for the Pi cannot keep up with the demand! Veteran tech authors Sean McManus and Mike Cook show you how to download and install the operating system, use the installed applications, and much more.
- Covers connecting the Pi to other devices such as a keyboard, mouse, monitor, and more
- Teaches you basic Linux System Admin
- Walks you through editing images, creating web pages, and playing music
- Details how to program with Scratch and Python
- Explores creating simple hardware projects
Raspberry Pi For Dummies makes computing as easy as pie.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1118554213.pdf (text only)
- 1118554213.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.