Windows 8.1 Bible
Keywords: bible, windows
Category: Windows 8, Windows Os, Home Computing & How-to, Microsoft, Computers & Technology,
ISBN-10: 111883531X ISBN-13: 9781118835319
Binding: Paperback (1)
List Price: 39.99 USD
Windows 8.1 coverage that goes above and beyond all competitors?
Serving as an evolutionary update to Windows 8, Windows 8.1 provides critical changes to parts of Windows 8, such as greater customization of the interface and boot operations, return of a 'start button' that reveals apps, greater integration between the two interfaces, and updates to apps. Weighing in at nearly 1000 pages, Windows 8.1 Bible provides deeper Windows insight than any other book on the market. It's valuable for both professionals needing a guide to the nooks and crannies of Windows and regular users wanting a wide breadth of information.
- Shows you how to get started and discusses security and updates, personalizing Windows 8.1, and going beyond the basic desktop
- Highlights ways to manage your content and install and remove programs
- Discusses printing, faxing, and scanning; enjoying and sharing pictures, movies, and music; and performance tuning
Windows 8.1 Bible leaves no stone unturned when examining this important Windows update.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 111883531X.pdf (text only)
- 111883531X.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.