Midwest Studies In Philosophy, Philosophy And The Empirical
This collection of essays focuses on a current issue of central important in contemporary philosophy, the relationship between philosophy and empirical studies.
- Explores in detail a range of examples which demonstrate how the older paradigm – philosophy as conceptual analysis – is giving way to a more varied set of models of philosophical work
- Each of the featured papers is a previously unpublished contribution by a major scholar
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 140518020X.pdf (text only)
- 140518020X.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...