Kaplan Nursing School Entrance Exams: Strategies, Practice, And Review
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Keywords: strategies, practice, review, exams, entrance, nursing, school, kaplan
Category: Testing, Education, Education & Reference,
ISBN-10: 1419550349 ISBN-13: 9781419550348
Binding: Paperback (4)
List Price: 19.99 USD
Nursing school enrollment grows each year due to incentives to enter the field; and a greater number of men and students from diverse backgrounds are attending nursing schools.
Today, more and more people are turning to Kaplan to prepare them for the rigorous Nursing School Entrance Exam. This guide is suitable for all entrance exams— including the Registered Nursing Entrance Exam (RNEE), the National league of Nursing Exam (NLN), the Nursing Entrance Tests (NET), and the Subject Test Assessment Resource Service: Nursing Pre-Admissions Entrance Test (STARS).
Prospective nurses will find everything they need in this guide to pass the exam including:
- Two practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- A diagnostic exam
- Review and practice for math, reading comprehension, and science
- Admissions information and resources
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1419550349.pdf (text only)
- 1419550349.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.