The Practice Of Business Statistics W/CD
The Practice of Business Statistics offers a welcome innovation by allowing students to make data-informed, real-world business decisions almost from day one. By discussing data production and interpretation early in the book data analysis can then be used throughout the course. This approach drives home the relevance and usefulness of statistical ideas to the business world from the onset.
The Practice of Business Statistics responds to concerns about textbook length by offering instructors a number of alternatives:
A core book containing the first 14 chapters
Companion chapters on advanced inference topics (available on the book companion site, or through W.H. Freeman Custom Publishing):
15. Two-Way Analysis of Variance
16. Nonparametric Statistics
17. Logistic Regression
18. Bootstrapping Methods and Permutation Tests
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 142922150X.pdf (text only)
- 142922150X.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.