NEW YORK TEST PREP Practice Test Book New York ELA Grade 3: Aligned To The 2011-2012 New York ELA Test
It's all new and updated for New York’s 2011-2012 English Language Arts test!
This practice test book is the perfect preparation tool for the New York state test.
It has full coverage of the reading, listening, and writing sections of the state test.
It contains 6 mini-tests that cover reading and writing skills.
It includes 6 focused vocabulary quizzes that cover all the vocabulary skills that are assessed on the state test.
The final section has a complete New York English Language Arts test just like the real state test.
- Build confidence by using the tests to improve student performance
- Use the mini-tests to ease students into test preparation
- Reduce text anxiety by allowing the student to practice taking the state test
- Find out what score a student is likely to get before they take the real test
- Use the tests in revision so students develop the skills to complete all types of reading, writing, and listening questions
- Use the included teaching notes to ensure that students have a full understanding of the key skills that New York students need
There is no better way to prepare for the state test than to take it!
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1467960349.pdf (text only)
- 1467960349.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.