Documentation For Athletic Training
Documentation for Athletic Training, Second Edition details the many types of written documentation including evaluations, discharge summaries, injury reports, and medical releases. While still covering basic principles, various styles of writing, legal considerations, and documentation for reimbursement, the Second Edition continues to stay in stride with the trends of technology, informing the reader of the benefits and challenges of electronic documentation and e-health records.
What is New in the Second Edition:
• New examples of standard documentation forms
• Supplementary answers to appendices
• Broadened critical thinking questions in each chapter
• Updated chapter on electronic documentation
• Practice worksheets for documentation of clinical proficiencies
• Chapter objectives and items for discussion to evaluate learning
• “Pearls of Wisdom” emphasizing key points and professional advice
• Comprehensive medical abbreviation list
• Study questions in each chapter
Instructors in educational settings can visit www.efacultylounge.com for additional material to be used for teaching in the classroom.
With multiple examples of documentation and tips for success, Documentation for Athletic Training, Second Edition by Dr. Jeff Konin, Mr. John Kaltenborn, and Dr. Margaret Frederick Thompson aims to present a wide array of methods and forms, providing students, educators, and certified athletic trainers alike with a multifaceted tool box for their documentation needs.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1556429827.pdf (text only)
- 1556429827.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.