Singer Upholstery Basics Plus: Complete Step-by-Step Photo Guide
Publisher: Creative Publishing International
Keywords: photo, guide, complete, plus, upholstery, basics, singer
Category: Crafts & Hobbies, Home & Garden,
ISBN-10: 1589233298 ISBN-13: 9781589233294
List Price: 19.99 USD
The most comprehensive, user-friendly upholstery book on the market just got better!
Over its lifetime, SINGER Upholstery Basics has sold nearly 150,000 copies. Now, with five new projects and an entirely fresh presentation, SINGER Upholstery Basics Plus is truly the best book for beginners and seasoned upholstery buffs alike. All the basic upholstery techniques are taught. Projects include all styles of chairs or couches, stools, different styles of ottomans, a bench, and a headboard. Some projects are built-from-scratch items that require only simple carpentry skills for building the frames. Others show the complete process of stripping, repairing, and reupholstering old furniture pieces to like-new condition. Large color photos of the step-by-step instructions set this book apart from all the others.
- 300+ photos show the techniques in great detail, plus 5 new projects
- Projects are practical and most representative of the types of furniture pieces usually reupholstered or constructed from scratch
- Hidden wire-o binding keeps the book open flat while you work
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1589233298.pdf (text only)
- 1589233298.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.