Kaplan NCLEX-RN Medications You Need To Know For The Exam
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
Keywords: exam, need, medications, nclex, kaplan
Category: Reviews & Study Guides, Nursing, Medical, Professional & Technical,
ISBN-10: 1607146657 ISBN-13: 9781607146650
Binding: Mass Marke (4)
List Price: 16.99 USD
Prospective nursing students looking for the best guide on the market to help prepare them for the NCLEX-RN are turning to Kaplan. Nursing students are constantly on-the-go, and they need study materials that fit in with their busy lifestyle. Kaplan NCLEX-RN: Medications You Need to Know for the Exam is the best pocket-sized and portable guide available for nursing students to assist in their preparation.
In Kaplan NCLEX-RN: Medications You Need to Know for the Exam, students will find everything they need to learn about commonly seen medications on the test, including:
- Information on 300 frequently tested medications, with their common names, phonetic pronunciations, and drug families
- Detailed descriptions of nursing considerations and must-know side effects for each medication
- The latest JCAHO-approved medical abbreviations to help prepare for the exam
Kaplan teaches to the NCLEX-RN. We provide the tools students need to develop critical thinking skills to successfully answer exam-level questions. We review the nursing content that is frequently tested, but more importantly, we show students how to use this knowledge to make nursing judgments. This gives students the confidence and knowledge they need to walk into the exam prepared and ready to pass. With Kaplan NCLEX-RN: Medications You Need to Know for the Exam, students know that they are getting the most up-to-date and expert information available to prepare for the NCLEX-RN.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1607146657.pdf (text only)
- 1607146657.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.