Concepts Of Combinatorial Optimization
The three volumes of the Combinatorial Optimization series aims to cover a wide range of topics in this area. These topics also deal with fundamental notions and approaches as with several classical applications of combinatorial optimization.
Concepts of Combinatorial Optimization, is divided into three parts:
- On the complexity of combinatorial optimization problems, that presents basics about worst-case and randomized complexity;
- Classical solution methods, that presents the two most-known methods for solving hard combinatorial optimization problems, that are Branch-and-Bound and Dynamic Programming;
- Elements from mathematical programming, that presents fundamentals from mathematical programming based methods that are in the heart of Operations Research since the origins of this field.
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1848211473.pdf (text only)
- 1848211473.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.