Learning AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010 (Autodesk Official Training Guide: Essential)
Keywords: training, guide, essential, official, autodesk, autocad, civil, learning
Category: Graphic Design, Computers & Internet,
ISBN-10: 1897177771 ISBN-13: 9781897177778
Binding: Paperback (1)
List Price: 79.99 USD
Learn AutoCAD Civil 3D from the creators of the software!
This beautiful full-color Official Training Guide from Autodesk is the perfect resource for those just starting out or for professionals seeking to improve their Civil 3D skills or preparing for Civil 3D certification. Written by those who know Civil 3D inside and out-Autodesk experts who helped create the software-this full-color book thoroughly covers essential topics and concepts, and then reinforces your learning with pages of real-world drawings and examples.
- Covers Civil 3D 2010, Autodesk's leading civil engineering design software; this Autodesk Official Training Guide is created by the makers of the software
- Walks you through Autodesk's proven Civil 3D techniques, workflows, and content-valuable whether you're just beginning or are a professional preparing for Civil 3D certification
- Teaches essential topics such as working with alignments and grades, using assemblies, leveraging profiles, designing corridors, and creating pipe networks
- Demonstrates best practices for integrating data management and design, so that design and construction teams stay coordinated on a project
- Illustrates in full color with a gallery of customer success stories and step-by-step exercises focused on successful real-world designs
- Provides self-pace learning and is also highly suitable for instructor-led training
Learn AutoCAD Civil 3D 2010 and prepare for Civil 3D certification with this in-depth Autodesk guide!
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1897177771.pdf (text only)
- 1897177771.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.