CREATING CONNECTIONS - HOW LEADERS ENHANCE SCHOOL CULTURE
This book demonstrates that student achievement depends on school culture, the one element of your school at the foundation of everything that happens there. School culture is the system of beliefs, values, and expectations that governs the feelings and actions of everybody there. This book shows how principals can build relationships and connections to enhance school culture.
Practical and accessible, this book provides guidelines which will show you how to:
- communicate with teachers, students, and parents on a regular basis
- be "visible"
- recognize, utilize and empower your faculty
Download Data provided by OpenISBN Project and others:
- Export Citation(BiBTeX, EndNote, RefMan)
- Download multimedia files (txt, html, PDF)
- 1930556055.pdf (text only)
- 1930556055.zip (currently not available)
You can search on LeatherBound to download or purchase an ebook.
Searching Book Reviews...